We can help anyone interested in or affected by epilepsy. This includes:
- People living with epilepsy
- Caregivers and friends of someone with epilepsy
- Anyone who simply wants to learn more about epilepsy
The Epilepsy & Seizures 24/7 Helpline provides telephone support, answers emails and responds to posts.
Some of the topics our information specialists respond to most often include:
- Current epilepsy treatment and alternative therapies
- Medication questions
- Support groups
- Seizure first aid and safety devices
- Employment and discrimination
- Emotional support
- Epilepsy Foundation local offices
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
- Requests for print materials
Get help now within the U.S. by calling the Epilepsy & Seizures 24/7 Helpline at 1-800-332-1000.